From the first contact to the final walkthrough, DMC ensures a stress-free process. We do this by paying attention to every detail of your project, listening to you every step of the way and providing cohesive design, pricing, and construction processes. Our goal is to meet all of your time and budget expectations.
our steps to ensure a smooth process:
- In-Home Consultation: Jeff will meet with you to discuss your remodeling goals and ensure he understands your renovation wishes and visions.
- Initial Written Proposal: Within a week of your initial consultation, we will present you with a proposal.
- Client Input: After you have reviewed the proposal, we will talk with you to go over any questions or possible revisions.
- Accept Proposal: Once the proposal is accepted, we will start to finalize budgeted items. This is where you decide on the design and functional aspects of your remodel. Depending on the scope of your project, it could involve meeting with a variety of sub-contractors and vendors. This is also the phase where you could enlist Interior Designer, Amy Durham, to help you thru the remainder of the process.
- Finalize Estimate and Design: Once all vendor and sub-contractor estimates have been gathered, a final estimate will be presented to you for approval prior to beginning your project.
- Materials Ordered: Once you have approved the final proposal, design and timeline, materials are ordered.
- Home Preparation: Before construction begins, your home will be prepped by protecting walls, floors and other surfaces.
- Begin Work: This is where the fun begins. Throughout the process, the lines of communication with Jeff and Amy are open to ensure you are satisfied.
- Completion and Walk-through: A member of our team will walk through your home improvement to ensure complete satisfaction.